USB (Universal Serial Bus) becomes popular as a standard port in every laptop or notebook, even a tablet PC. No serial port or paralel port provided in new released laptop. Because all hand held or devices have ability to connect via USB. Laptop will have three or four USB ports, so we can connect more than one device in one PC.
That sounds good, but it could be a problem when we have a device with RS232 interface but no USB interface. For example programming old PLC, HMI Panel, and many more.
- Windows XP (32 & 64-bit) WDM WHQL Driver: v22.214.171.124
- Compatible with Windows 2000SP4 & Server2003
- Windows Vista/7/8 (32 & 64-bit) WDF WHQL Driver: v126.96.36.199
- Windows 8 Certified WHQL Driver
- Driver also available via Windows Update (Vista, 7, 8)
- Compatible with Windows Server2008/Server2008R2/Server2012
This is for peripheral made by Z-TEK, it couldn’t work with other brands.