DirectSOFT5 is a software for programming any Direct Logic PLC models, DL05/DL06/DL105/DL205/DL305/DL405. Nice graphical user interface. And easy to understand the steps in programming, troubleshooting, etc, even you are new to this software. No need any special training.
There are three different released for this software:
DirectSOFT5 Programming Software Full Version. Practically this is DirectSOFT100 (Demos 100 word) which is unlocked by any key code upon purchase.
DirectSOFT5 upgrade only from any previous version of DirectSOFT. Also you will need code to install this software.
DirectSOFT100 is a Free version of DirectSOFT5. It has limited programming up to 100 word. You can download for free here.
DirectSOFT100 has full feature as the full version of DirectSOFT5. But the ladder code is limited only 100 words. For small and simple machine probably that’s enough. But for huge machine and complex programming, 100 is not good number. You will need more.
- 1 GHz CPU
- CD-ROM for loading software
- Windows 2000/XP (Home and Pro)
No DOS, OS/2, MacIntosh, LINUX or UNIX versions, or 16-bit versions available
- 512 MB RAM and 20 MB free hard disk space
- At least one unused serial communications port, USB port with USB-to-serial adapter and/or 10-Base-T or 10/100-Base-T Ethernet network card
- Color SVGA monitor (1024 x 768)
- DirectSOFT5 Version 5.3 (File size 25.5 MB)